Policies are underwritten by The Hanover Insurance Company or one of its insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates (“The Hanover”). MTA member discount
is available to Massachusetts residents only. Product availability, services and discounts vary by state. EIA is a member of The Hanover Insurance Group, 440 Lincoln
Street, Worcester, MA 01653. LC 14-355
In order to ensure your family a worry-free holiday season,
be sure to review your insurance policies and consider
purchasing an umbrella policy. An EIA advisor can help
assess your current coverage and put together a package
to fit your needs. EIA is the preferred personal insurance
partner of the MTA.
Is your family properly protected
this holiday season?
What does it cost?
• It’s extra protection for little cost; most policies start at
just $15 per month.
What is an Umbrella Liability Policy?
• Liability coverage helps protect your assets in the
event of a lawsuit.
• An umbrella policy provides additional liability
protection above and beyond the coverage limits on
your auto and home policies.
Why do you need it?
• An umbrella policy will protect your assets, home and
income in the event you are sued.
• Legal fees, medical bills, lost wages and other
liabilities can quickly exhaust your auto and home
policy coverage limits.