Consider the Benefits of Joining MTA/NEA Retired
• Participate in MTA events, run for MTA/NEA office, be a local liaison, and have
a voice in building our association.
• Make your voice heard on important political issues.
• Continue to have access to certain legal services through the MTA.
• Continue the savings that are available to active MTA and NEA members
through MTA Benefits and NEA Benefits.
• Stay connected to more than 110,000 active public educators in
Massachusetts and 3 million across the nation through the NEA.
How Do I Join?
• Annual and lifetime memberships are available!
• You can join online by going to www.massteacher.org/retired or fill out and send
the form below to MTA Membership Accounting, 2 Heritage Drive, 8th Floor,
Quincy, MA 02171-2119. For more information, call Bob Whalen at 617.878.8206.
Thinking About Retiring?
Stay Connected to the MTA
Protect Our Shared Future
Your commitment to public
education doesn’t end when
Joining MTA/NEA Retired not
only keeps you connected
to your colleagues across
Massachusetts and the nation,
it builds the strength of our
union as we advocate for fair
pensions, health care and the
public schools, colleges and
universities we all deserve.
You must belong to both MTA
Retired and NEA Retired.
Select Membership Options:
MTA Retired Annual $30
MTA Retired Life $550
MTA Retired Age 80+ $0
NEA Retired Annual $30
NEA Retired Life $250
MTA Membership year: July 1–June 30
MTA Member ID# (from your card)
City State ZIP
Phone ( )
Estimated Date of Retirement
Prior Local Association