Consider the Benefits of Joining MTA/NEA Retired
• Participate in MTA events, run for MTA/NEA office, and have a
voice in building our association.
• Make your voice heard on important political issues.
• Continue to have access to certain legal services through the MTA.
• Continue the savings that are available to active MTA and NEA
members through MTA Benefits and NEA Benefits.
• Stay connected to more than 110,000 active public educators in
Massachusetts and 3 million across the nation through the NEA.
How Do I Join?
• Annual and lifetime memberships are available!
• You can join online by going to www.massteacher.org/retired.
Or you can call MTA Membership Accounting at 855.336.0220 or
e-mail email@example.com to request a brochure and
application. For more information, call Bob Whalen at 617.878.8206.
Thinking About Retiring?
Stay Connected to the MTA
Your commitment to
public education doesn’t
end when you retire.
Retired not only keeps
you connected to your
the nation, it builds the
strength of our union
as we advocate for fair
pensions, health care
and the public schools,
colleges and universities
we all deserve.