All program and pricing information was current at the time of publication (February 2013) and is subject to change without notice.
Get the disability
you need during MTA’s
The 2013 disability open-enrollment period offers a
bank-draft option for premium deductions, making it
easier than ever for a district to offer this important
plan to its educators. Members in participating districts
may enroll from February through May. Coverage
is guaranteed, and no medical questions are asked.
The program is extremely affordable and considered
to be one of the best plans available to the education
community. Watch for an MTA enrollment counselor
in your school. To learn more, call 774.551.0013,
ext.104, or visit www.mtabenefits.com.
One great reason to choose the MTA Disability Plan
A45-year-old member with a $60,000 salary could save $1,887* per year
Here are a few more:
• Convenient bank;draft option if there is no payroll slot
• GuaranteeG issue each year
• Benefit not offset by sick leave or sick bank
• 60% benefit payment
• Benefit not taxed
• The MTA plan is one of the most competitively priced group disability programs
for the education community in Massachusetts
Participating and new districts – don’t miss out!
For more information or to schedule enrollment meetings in your district, contact
'LDQD Matheson at 888.636.0112, ext. 214, RU email@example.com
3HDUVRQ *UDQH at 888.636.0112, ext. 210, RU firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receive a $20 gift card when you call to schedule your district’s enrollment.
*The actual savings for an individual will vary greatly depending on the age and salary of the participant.
Open enrollment is on now
NEW DENTAL OPTIONS FROM
Now here’s something to smile about!
Each year, studies show links between oral health and overall health. That’s
why staying on top of your dental care is so important. Having the right dental
insurance can minimize costs for you and your family.
Active MTA members now have access to three new dental plan options from
MetLife, each with the following enhancements:
• Graduating maximums, which increase your annual benefit over three years
• Orthodontia and implant coverage
• Geographical rates, which make premium payments more competitive
• Rates for individual, individual plus spouse/children and families
• Access to your online account through “My Benefits”
For additional information, visit www.mtabenefits.com and click on
“Dental Insurance” or contact MTA Benefits at 800.336.0990.